The most popular alternative is Snappy Driver Installer Origin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to SlimDrivers so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SlimDrivers alternatives are Snappy Driver Installer (Free, Open Source), Patch My PC (Free Personal), Driver Store Explorer (Free, Open Source) and DriversCloud (Free).
- Snappy Driver Installer Origin is a portable Windows tool to install and update device drivers. It can be used offline to install drivers where Internet isn't available.
- Snappy Driver Installer is an application for installing/updating drivers on PCs running Microsoft Windows using driverpacks or included folders with drivers.
- Patch My PC is a small portable application that updates third party applications and Windows updates.
- Driver Store Explorer helps you manage your Windows drivers. Enumerate, add and delete drivers with ease.FEATURES
- Update your drivers with a client who scan, your device. Next, you are redirected on driverscloud.com where you can download your drivers.
- Outdated drivers may heavily affect your PC performance and lead to system crashes.
- It's a program that runs directly from a DVD and updates the drivers on any desired computer. .
- It scans your computer, tells you what drivers are missing or outdated, then updates them all, in one go. All you have to do is click Update All button, and all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Zero Install is a decentralised cross-distribution software installation system.
- DUMo (Drivers Update Monitor) keeps your PC up-to-date & safe by using the most recent version of required hardware drivers!.