Based on the Eisenhower Method of time management, Priority Matrix emphasizes prioritizing tasks based on their level of critical-ness and urgency.
1) Critical & Immediate -- DO NOW!
2) Critical & Not Immediate -- Start Planning...
3) Not Critical & Due Soon -- Red Herring.. can you avoid this or delegate it?
4) Uncategorized -- Lets put it in my agenda, and figure it out later!
Due to this methodology, Priority Matrix solves one simple problem: it lets you know what you need to work on across all your projects and responsibilities. More Info »
Priority Matrix allows you not only to manage your own tasks, but to collaborate on projects with your team.
Create shared projects, delegate work to one another, share ideas with our real-time chat, share files and more. The ultimate value? You'll see exactly where all of the moving parts of your projects are, and what their progress level is.
Our system now provides intuitive reporting and Gantt charts, so you have the transparency you need to manage a team of 1 or 100.
- Quadrant based prioritization
- Team collaboration, including a real-time chat
- Customizable quadrant colors and labels
- Data import/export, from-app email reporting
- Powerful search filter
- Recurring tasks
- Calendar integration
- Email integration
- Templates, pre-set and custom to match your work flow
- Export with printing, formatted emails, pdf images
- Chrome extension
- Supports Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and works offline
Links to official Priority Matrix sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $20
Add a feature
Business & Commerce Office & Productivity OS & Utilities
Portable project-management task-management todo-manager getting-things-done small-business business-management office-productivity management-tools process-manager matrix productivity-tools multiplatform risk-prioritization project-prioritization covey