The most popular alternative is Asana, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Pelotonics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pelotonics alternatives are Basecamp (Freemium), Wrike (Freemium), GanttProject (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Project (Paid).
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
- Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.
- Wrike's end-to-end solution takes your projects from initial request to tracking work progress and reporting results.
- GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Leading project management solution for scheduling, task and budget management, workload analysis and more.
- Opensource task & productivity management tool for startups, engineered based on the concepts of OKR.
- Freedcamp is a work collaboration platform with an emphasis on project management.
- Smartsheet is a web-based project management, task management and work collaboration software.Simple
- monday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- LibrePlan is an open source web application for project planning, monitoring and control.