What is Oxipng?
Multithreaded PNG optimizer written in Rust.
You can use it in Squoosh.
- Command line interfaceOxipng either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightOxipng consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableOxipng can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineOxipng can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeOxipng doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingOxipng will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedOxipng is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Oxipng without registration.
- LicensingOpen Source (MIT) and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives85 alternatives listed
- 2,545 Stars
- 114 Forks
- 36 Open Issues
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Oxipng, and it has gotten 5 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Oxipng as an alternative
It is open source, free of charge, multithreaded and command line based. It also supports recursive directory converting. However, JPEG and other formats that isn't PNG is not supported.
Better than anything else for text and reduced palette.