Thunderbird Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Thunderbird for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is eM Client, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Thunderbird and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Thunderbird are Microsoft Office Outlook (Paid), SeaMonkey (Free, Open Source), Mailspring (Freemium) and Postbox (Paid).
- eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat.
- Part of the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkey all-in-one internet application suite. A lighter alternative to...
- Boost your productivity and send better email with Mailspring, a beautiful, fast email client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mailspring is free to use and an optional pro version adds read receipts, send later, reminders and more.
- Postbox is an email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done.
- E-mail app with all the great features: swipes (long/short), snooze, add (multiple) attachments from the cloud, support for various e-mail services and more.
- BlueMail is a modern, mobile first, powerful Email management tool with a sleek design, unified inbox and support for all your accounts: IMAP,Exchange,POP3.
- There’s big news attached. The best way to manage email on a Mac, according to Apple.
- Mutt is a small but very powerful text-based mail client for Unix operating systems.
- Sylpheed is a simple, lightweight but featureful, and easy-to-use e-mail client (mailer, MUA).