The most popular alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Keefox so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Keefox alternatives are LastPass (Freemium), 1Password (Paid), Keepass2Android (Free, Open Source) and KeeWeb (Free, Open Source).
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Keepass2Android is an open source password manager application for Android. It reads and writes .kdbx-files, the database format used by the popular KeePass 2.
- Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- KeePassDroid is an implementation of the KeePass password safe for the Android platform.
- Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials.
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- LessPass is an open source password manager. Instead of syncing a database of passwords, it generates them locally every time you put in a domain name, login and master password. There is no central database for hackers to break into.
- PASSWORD ACCESS FOR YOU, & ONLY YOUSecurely track your Firefox passwords & access them anywhereQuickly open any website from the app to get into your accounts