FreeCAD Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to FreeCAD for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is SketchUp, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to FreeCAD and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to FreeCAD are Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid), LibreCAD (Free, Open Source), OpenSCAD (Free, Open Source) and Autodesk Fusion 360 (Free Personal).
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- LibreCAD (originally QCad then CADuntu) is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux.
- OpenSCAD is a software for creating solid 3D CAD objects. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows and MacOS.
- Integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE featuring collaborative editing and cloud-based computation. Free license available for students and hobbyists.
- BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.
- Open source 3D geometry modeling system with a robust feature set developed over 20 years.
- QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in 2D.
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.