FreeCAD Alternatives for iPad
FreeCAD is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Autodesk AutoCAD. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Shapr3D. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to FreeCAD and eight of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to FreeCAD are Onshape (Free Personal), Solid Edge (Paid), Autodesk 123D Design (Free Personal) and 123D (Free Personal).
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Solid Edge is an industry-leading mechanical design system with exceptional tools for creating and managing 3D digital prototypes.
- 123D Design is a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- Autodesk 123D is a suite of hobbyist CAD and modelling tools created by Autodesk.
- AutoQ3D CAD is a full 2D and 3D CAD application that allows you to create, edit and share your drawings and designs.
- UMake is a next generation design tool helping makers & designers express their ideas in a quick and an intuitive way.