Diagrammix is a tool for efficiently building attractive diagrams.
If you are an office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can draw almost anything in extremely simple and intuitive way.
You'll be able to focus on what really matters. Diagrammix connects, autosizes elements while text is being entering. It also aligns elements and connectors.
Diagrammix offers a lot of art elements and different connectors that eliminate the need to waste time in preparing attractive elements in vector drawing editors. Just drag and drop elements from palette, connect them and enter the text. You can drag or paste any image from any other application and drop it in the Diagrammix to make linked annotations.
Use Diagrammix as a fast business tool for illustration purposes.
Work can be saved in a number of formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or copied to text processors via a clipboard.... More Info »
- native Mac app;
- specially designed styles of elements and connectors;
- flow chart elements;
- Command driven diagramming. Type commands like A-->B and the flowchart is built automatically. Supported flowcharts and sequence diagrams.
- Vector drawing
- Smart Connectors: advanced object-avoiding orthogonal and polyline connector routing.
- built-in sets of network shapes, people shapes and other shapes;
- built-in support for UML class diagrams, sequence diagrams are coming soon;
- template with Customizable style;
- scalable arrows;
- ready-to-connect elements and connectors;
- quick connector feature ('c' shortcut) and Connector tool on the toolbar;
- straight, polyline, smooth Bezier and orthogonal connectors;
- automatic and manual hotspot placement for attaching connectors;
- element size corresponds with inner text;
- several layout rules for text on a connector;
- moving text on the connector by dragging markers;
- automatic hierarchic layout with minimum of intersections;
- annotating images (photos, screenshots, etc.) mode;