Cyberduck is described as 'A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser' and is a well-known app in the File Sharing category. There are more than 50 alternatives to Cyberduck for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Online / Web-based and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is FileZilla, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Cyberduck are WinSCP (Free, Open Source), Rclone (Free, Open Source), Dolphin File Manager (Free, Open Source) and RaiDrive (Freemium).
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable. View 72 alternatives to FileZilla
Be aware that installing FileZilla on your computer might install some bundleware/malware on your machine. See this thread on the FileZilla forum: https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48441
- Freemium • Open Source
FileZilla vs CyberduckFileZilla is only an FTP client, Cyberduck can access cloud storage like S3 too.Only Filezilla PRO supports GoogleDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. not open-source Filezilla. Filezilla Pro is commercial not free app.FileZilla doesn't support S3, Onerive, etcFilezilla is more stable than Cyberduck.
- WinSCP, a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, copies files between a local and remote computer. It supports also FTPS, SCP and WebDAV. It offers easy to use GUI for all common file operations and a powerfull automation with .NET assembly. View 74 alternatives to WinSCP
- Free • Open Source
- Usability focused KDE File Manager. View 63 alternatives to Dolphin File Manager
- Free • Open Source
Dolphin File Manager vs CyberduckDolphin supports FTP, SFTP, SMB and WebDAV as well and gives you all the usability comfort of a normal file manager (tabs, split view, opening documents etc.). Although it doesn't support Amazon S3 and needs a plugin for Dropbox, it's covers more of Cyberduck's use cases than the other alternatives.
- Unify all your storage. odrive makes it easy to access, sync, and share all your files from one place. Integrations to 20+ services, desktop sync, CLI (inc. Linux), placeholders, zero-knowledge-encryption, web client, advanced sharing, and more. View 62 alternatives to odrive
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Raspberry Pi
- Transmit is a fast and wonderful file transfer app. It supports every major cloud storage provider, and it looks awfully nice. View 47 alternatives to Transmit
- Paid • Proprietary
Transmit vs CyberduckCyberduck a very good FTP/SFTP client for macOS and Windows, but Transmit has a cleaner and more modern interface and offers more features, so if you're willing to spend a few bucks in a good software, definitely buy Transmit and you won't regret it.