You code for the web. You demand a fast, clean, and powerful text editor. Pixel-perfect preview. A built-in way to open and manage your local and remote files. And maybe a dash of SSH. Say hello, Coda.
• Touch Bar. On the new MacBook Pro, switch instantly between editor and preview, comment lines in a flash, and much more.
• Speed. Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It’s real zippier.
• Editor Improvements. Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
• Local Indexing. It’s here. Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
• Plugin Prefs. Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda’s preferences.
• CSS Overriding. Easily override and edit a site’s CSS, live, right within Coda’s Preview.
• Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy “Save and Publish” shortcut.
• Panic Sync. Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more. It's free, easy, and extremely secure.... More Info »