Black Ink Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Krita, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to Black Ink so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Black Ink alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), MyPaint (Free, Open Source), Autodesk SketchBook (Freemium) and Fotor (Freemium).
- Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone withith concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Drawing software featuring an unobtrusive user interface and a powerful drawing engine.
- Fotor is a online picture editor and graphic designer, allowing you to use online photo editing tools, such as add filters, frames, text, stickers and effects…and apply design tools to make creative photo designs and graphics.
- Corel Painter is a raster-based digital art application created to simulate as accurately as possible the appearance and behavior of traditional media associated with drawing...
- Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won't find anywhere else.
- A simple but lovely natural media painting and sketching program. Art oriented, but capable of loading/saving photoshop files.
- Seashore is an open source image editor for Mac OS. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes.
- Rebelle lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion, and drying!.