BasKet Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to BasKet for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to BasKet and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to BasKet are Simplenote (Free), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source), Zim (Free, Open Source) and CherryTree (Free, Open Source).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- Plain text notepad with markdown support and todo list manager for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, that works together with the notes application of ownCloud.
- easy install, cross platform, note taking. Sync notes between systems. Links between notes.
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.
- wikidPad is a Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down.