The most popular alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pixlr so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pixlr alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Paint.NET (Free Personal), Affinity Photo (Paid) and Photopea (Free).
- Sumo Paint is a powerful image editor with a long-standing history as a fully capable Photoshop clone in the browser.
- An extension of the Buffer.com web service, Pablo makes it super easy to create engaging images for social sharing.
- Pixelitor is a cross-platform raster graphics editor written in Java. It supports image filters, drawing, layers, multiple undo, etc.
- Artweaver is a simple Freeware program for creative painting, i.e. Artweaver offers you all artistic effects which you need for your work.
- Online graphics editing tool use HTML5 technologies like Canvas, Offline support, Drag and Drop.
- Seashore is an open source image editor for Mac OS. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes.
- Art filters using artificial intelligence to transform your photos into classic artwork.
- New powerful photo editing station packed with over 300 useful tools and versatile features.
- Create elaborate, finished illustrations with easy and intuitive touch controls. Send your artwork as layered files to...
- LunaPic is an online photo editor that allows you to edit, crop, rotate and resize images, add effects to your photos, create slideshows, animation and collagesand convert video...