The most popular alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pixlr so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pixlr alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Paint.NET (Free Personal), Affinity Photo (Paid) and Photopea (Free).
- Edit, share, and upload photos on-the-go, or access your entire online photo library with a finger-flick using Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- PhotoFiltre 7 is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve.
- Fotor is a online picture editor and graphic designer, allowing you to use online photo editing tools, such as add filters, frames, text, stickers and effects…and apply design tools to make creative photo designs and graphics.
- With PicsArt, you can transform your photos into works of art using dynamic creative tools—all with the tip of your finger and all while being discovered by a global community of creatives. .
- For creators, by creators, the VSCO app helps you reach your creative potential within a community that values honest and imaginative expression above all else.
- PaintShop Pro is a photo editor with additional organizing capabilities, including keyword tags, auto sorting and facial recognition.
- PicMonkey is a feature-rich online photo editor that works right in your browser; no downloads necessary. Touch-up tools like Teeth Whiten, Blemish Fix, Weight Loss.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements combines power and simplicity so you can make ordinary photos extraordinary; tell engaging stories in beautiful, personalized creations for print and the...
- Acorn is a photo editor built for the rest of us.