Apps with 'Run Windows software' feature
- Run Windows software on Linux and other supported systems in an advanced Windows runtime rather than emulation.
- ReactOS™ is an Open Source effort to develop a quality operating system that is compatible with applications and drivers written for the Microsoft® Windows™ NT family of...
- PlayOnLinux (PlayOnMac at...
- Web-based system administration interface for Unix that supports user account setup and more.
- Parallels Desktop gives Mac users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered...
- Zorin OS is an easy to use, Linux-based operating system designed to make your computer faster, more powerful and secure.
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- Install Windows Games in Mac OS X natively and easily and for free with Wineskin technology.
- keystarter automation software. you can make a set of 3d button icons with keystroke command scripts and create your own popup menus - clipboards or virtual keyboards.
- Run your Windows applications on OSX without the need of buying a Windows license.Well, you even do not need to install Windows.
- Discover hundreds of trading opportunities. Sync your orders and trade. Fast interface! Incredible support!.
- Windows Toolbar Creator and Launcher Software, With Buttoncommander you can Automate True Toolbars any sort of Computer Movements.
- Phoenicis is a graphical front-end for Wine, a tool to help Linux and Mac users run games and programs for Windows. The future of PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac.
- Edit preferences of any application. Like the 'defaults' command in Terminal.app, but easier to use.