Apps with 'Mesh network' feature
- Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored.
- Real-time updated, Peer-to-Peer sites using the BitTorrent network and soon the Distributed Hash Table.
- SyncTrayzor is a wrapper for Syncthing which allows Syncthing's window to be hidden in the tray area.
- ZeroTier creates virtual ethernet networks that work everywhere. Use it as a VPN alternative, for gaming, or to create a virtual office LAN that travels with you.
- An open-source decentralized and encrypted messaging app even without internet connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Messages are stored securely on your device, not in the cloud. Connect directly with nearby contacts - no Internet access is required.
- GNUnet is a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services.
- Cjdns is a networking protocol and reference implementation, founded on the ideology that networks should be easy to set up, protocols should scale up smoothly, and security should be ubiquitous. .
- LibreMesh is a set of modules extending the OpenWrt router distribution to create self-configuring wireless and wired mesh networks.
- A proof-of-concept scalable IPv6 meshnet, featuring end-to-end encryption, a unique spanning tree routing algorithm and aiming to implement novel backpressure routing metrics.
- OpenWISP is a software platform that can be used to implement a complete public wifi service.
- Private networks made easy Connect all your devices using WireGuard, without the hassle. Tailscale makes it as easy as installing an app and signing in.
- Create decentralized, cryptocurrency powered networks.
- What is Honeygain?It is an application which, when turned on, allows you to reach your unused internet’s full potential by making your device a gateway.
- Wireless network community with the goal of creating and expanding a free, open and experimental computer network.
- Integrating Bridgefy allows mobile devices to communicate in a secure and efficient way across large distances, without having them depend on access to a Wi-Fi network or a data plan.