Apps with 'Live polling' feature
- A scalable classroom response system for schools, work, and home that gamefies quizzes.
- Slido is an audience interaction platform for meetings and events. It allows meeting and event organisers to crowdsource top questions to drive meaningful conversations, engage participants with live polls and capture valuable event data. .
- Acadly helps educators boost engagement inside and outside the classroom, and record attendance at the tap of a button. It is free for higher education, and saves students thousands of dollars per semester on expensive polling app subscriptions.
- PINGO enables you to interact with your audience for free. Start live polls in your browser. Everybody with a device that is connected to the internet can take part.
- Industry leading audience interaction platform used globally by 1000's of students to Fortune 100 companies for meetings and events. Features include real-time audience polling, Q&A, surveys, quizzes, raffles, all available in anonymous mode.
- The most engaging way to teach and learn anything, on any device, in-person or remotely. .
- GoToWebinar makes it easy to set up and deliver an online conference for up to 1,000 people.
- Swift Polling is a text and web polling and presentation platform. It allows to create polls and surveys in seconds, collect votes and feedback and present the real time results.
- CloudVOTE is a cloud-based education and training platform that offers centralized learning content management with offline sync, audience polling, and free-from texting within a secure and private single-tenant, or multi-tenant environment.
- Stormz is both a powerful large group methodology and a real-time web application that transform boring corporate meetings into highly interactive workshops where hundreds of...
- ClassPoint is the most integrated interactive teaching and classroom quiz tool designed for every educator who uses PowerPoint.
- Say hello to the world’s favorite event app builder. Offering 24/7 support, simple pricing and unlimited feature usage, HelloCrowd helps event planners create and manage their most engaging events yet with fully-featured and custom-branded event apps.
- Simplest way to sell your time.
- Ask Anyone Anywhere Focus on your question. Do not be too concerned about how to ask or analyze. Equipped with an integrated platform, Sarshomar has made it possible for you to ask your questions via any means.
- POPin is an anonymous crowdsourcing platform that enables high-performing leaders to quickly align teams and increase productivity across the enterprise.