What is Miro?
Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration tool for distributed teams.
BETTER TEAMS, BUILDING BETTER THINGS It takes great teams working together to build outstanding things. Miro enables you to engage all your collocated, distributed, or remote teams across formats, tools, channels, and time zones, without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MIRO
- Product Development: Create a centralized hub for strategy and planning and ship more, faster.
- UX Research & Design: Ideate, organize insights, design flows, and collect feedback in real time.
- Lean & Agile: Keep everyone aligned, increase team throughput, and deliver better results.
- Real-time & asynchronous collaboration
- Infinite canvas
- Integration to Dropbox, Box, Google Suite, JIRA, Slack, Sketch and more
- Enterprise-grade security
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • date
CategoriesDevelopment • Office & Productivity • Remote Work & Education • Business & Commerce • Online Services
Lists containing MiroNote Organizing • Organization (general)
Our users have written 3 comments and reviews about Miro, and it has gotten 71 likes
- Developed by Miro
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- Subscription that costs between $15 and $16.
- Average rating of 2.5
- 65 alternatives listed
- Last Release: Jun 7, 2022
- Average Rating 4.56