Acadly is a Classroom Response System that helps instructors engage students inside the classroom and record attendance at the tap of a button. Compare it with the alternatives (table): https://blog.acadly.com/student-response-system-comparison-the-definitive-feature-list-d25f38be5727
Here's the feature set.
1. Polls, Quizzes, Word Clouds
- Select deadlines and set post-deadline behaviour (submissions allowed/ not allowed)
- Turn anonymity on/off for polls
- Select scoring schemes
- Unlimited responses for free
- Randomize questions/ options/ both
- LaTeX, image and rich text support for questions and answers
- Built-in messaging threads for all activities
- Set as pre-class or in-class activities
- CSV export
- Website and app based... More Info »
2. Instant roll calls
- Tap a button. Acadly discovers everyone in your proximity.
- Mesh-network based technology: no GPS errors, no uncertainty.
- Present means *actually* present.
- Every activity gets dedicated chat channel automatically
- Support for image, LaTeX and rich text
- Likes, thanks, deletion
- Instructor moderation
- Students can also ask "queries" - anonymously or otherwise
- All Q&A is social
- Turn "contribute to consume" on - restricts one from reading the chat till they contribute themselves
- Assign discussions as in-class or pre-class discussions
- Share text, files, videos and URLs with students
- Built-in digital engagement tracker reports who saw/clicked on your content
- Set as pre-class preparatory work or for in-class participation
5. Out-of-class use
- Send pre-class quizzes, polls, discussions and content
- Send announcements
- Push notifications deliver your messages instantly
6. Other cool stuff
- Intuitive timeline-based design
- In-built option for support. Responses within 24 hours.
- Copy-paste and re-use content between semesters.
- Archive courses once they end. For your eyes only!