The clear path to student success. We deliver learning insights, giving you more time to teach.
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is Classtime?
Classtime is a solution for teachers that complements in-class teaching with immediate feedback on students’ level of understanding. Create great questions, engage everyone, improve understanding. No registration required to see how it works!
- Create different 9 Question Types: Multiple Choice, Checkboxes, True or False, Categorizer, Sorter, Hot Spots, Highlight Text, and Free Text Questions!
- More than 50,000 prepared questions for free on various subjects and topics!
- Full Google Classroom integration: import classes and synchronize assignments and student scores!
- Conduct live sessions with up to 300 students at the same time!
- Assign point values to each question and have your student responses automatically scored!
- Use 'Collaborative Challenges' that allow you to project fun and dynamic narratives that unfold as your students answer during the session.
- Export your students' responses, results, and grading as PDF or Excel!
Comments and Reviews
- Quiz Game
- School Management System
- Classroom Response System
I love using Classtime! There are several good use cases for the tool, however, one of the features I like best is the ability to see real-time results of your students’ effort. Especially, Collaborative Challenges are amazing!
[Edited by fulyakorkmaz92, April 23]
Very easy to differentiate your learner groups. A lot of content for free, esp. math.
Classtime makes teaching much easier and more interesting. The shared folders and the co-teachers-feature are perfect for working with colleagues without a lot of effort. And the customer support is incredible!
[Edited by anoukknijpenga, November 20]
I enjoy the process of creating tasks with different type of questions and run lessons with interactive collaborative games. But I don't like to check a lot of tests and homework. So that Classtime is twice useful – I just create tasks, we have fun on lessons, and results of pupils are checked automaticly. Love it!
[Edited by olenabaranova28, November 20]
I like their gamification ways of running sessions (collaborative challenges) that help keep students engaged much better. They also added integration with google classes and I no longer have to copy-paste students from my GC.
Very easy to grasp for students and teachers alike. Offers great possibilities to create interactive lectures and saves times correcting homework. Also, the public library is a huge advantage. Teachers can easily access content from Khan Academy.
[Edited by Marioso, September 15]
Classtime is so easy and fun to use! While it gives really valuable learning insights, the varying question types and collaborative challenges are a great way to engage students.