Apps with 'Continuous Integration' feature
- Web-based git repository management with wiki, code reviews, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline.
- Jenkins is a fork of Hudson and is a continuous build system for software projects.
- A hosted continuous integration service for open source projects. It supports Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, Node.js, and many more.
- An open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform IDE and unified debugger. Remote unit testing and firmware updates.
- SonarQube is an open source quality management platform, dedicated to continuously analyze and measure source code quality, from the portfolio to the method.
- Buildbot is an open-source framework for automating software build, test, and release processes. .
- Continuous Integration for busy developers AppVeyor automates building, testing and deployment of .NET applications helping your team to focus on delivering great apps.
- TeamCity is a continuous integration and build management system.
- Eclipse Che is a developer workspace server and cloud IDE.
- Ship Code Fast. Drone is a Continuous Delivery platform that helps your organization optimize and automate software develiery.
- CircleCI provides development teams the confidence to build, test, and deploy—quickly and consistently—across numerous platforms.
- Continuous Delivery Services for teams to share code, track work, and ship software – for any language, all in a single package.
- Codeship is a hosted Continuous Delivery Service that integrates with GitHub and Bitbucket.
- OWASP Dependency-Track is an intelligent Software Composition Analysis (SCA) platform that allows organizations to identify and reduce risk from the use of third-party and open source components.
- Todays development teams are adopting continuous integration to increase productivity and improve code quality.