MySQL Tools and Services
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for servers.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- Lets you view and edit data from MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or PostgreSQL databases.
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- Matomo, previously Piwik and before that PHPMyVisites, is a downloadable, open-source (GPL-licensed) web analytics software program.
- MySQL is a Open Source Relational DataBase Management System, using InnoDB technology. .
- MariaDB is an Open Source Relational DataBase Management System, using InnoDB technology. .
- WampServer is a Windows web development environment. It allows you to create web applications with Apache, PHP and the MySQL database.
- BitNami Stacks make it incredibly easy to deploy your favorite open source software.
- The cPanel and WHM software package makes life easier for web hosts and the website owners they serve.
- DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.— Intelligent query console
- A brilliant, all-in-one macOS web editor. Everything you need to write beautiful web code.
- ProcessWire is a friendly and powerful open source CMS and CMF with an exceptionally strong foundation.
- Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.