z/Scope is a multi-protocol, multi-host terminal emulator that provides access to multiple terminal-based applications in a way that is familiar to every user, using a modern tabbed interface.
z/Scope is available on different editions: Express 3270, Express 5250, Express VT, Classic Edition and z/Scope Anywhere (web-based).
* VT52, VT100-VT420, ANSI and SSH, TN3270E, TN5250E.
* SSH1/2, SSL and TLS security protocols. More Info »
* Support for IBM 3812/3287.
* SCS (SNA Character String) in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
* Integrated FTP client
* IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers
* Queue management.
* Tabbed multi-session/multi-host
* Up to four displays in tiled mode
* SSL 2/3 and TLS 1
* Secure FTP sessions with SSL/TLS
* Secure Shell SSH1/2
RDP and VNC
* DDE Support
* HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support
* OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) support.
* z/Scope, IBM, EXTRA, IRMA and RUMBA keyboards
* Full keyboard remapping
* Multiple keyboard profiles