What is z/Scope?
z/Scope is a multi-protocol, multi-host terminal emulator that provides access to multiple terminal-based applications in a way that is familiar to every user, using a modern tabbed interface.
z/Scope is available on different editions: Express 3270, Express 5250, Express VT, Classic Edition and z/Scope Anywhere (web-based).
- VT52, VT100-VT420, ANSI and SSH, TN3270E, TN5250E.
- SSH1/2, SSL and TLS security protocols.
- Support for IBM 3812/3287.
- SCS (SNA Character String) in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
- Integrated FTP client
- IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers
- Queue management.
- Tabbed multi-session/multi-host
- Up to four displays in tiled mode
- SSL 2/3 and TLS 1
- Secure FTP sessions with SSL/TLS
- Secure Shell SSH1/2
Remote Desktop RDP and VNC
- DDE Support
- HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support
- OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) support.
- z/Scope, IBM, EXTRA, IRMA and RUMBA keyboards
- Full keyboard remapping
- Multiple keyboard profiles