WeTransfer Alternatives for Linux
WeTransfer is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is SendGB.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to WeTransfer and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to WeTransfer are pCloud (Freemium), Send Anywhere (Freemium), Jirafeau (Free, Open Source) and S42Transfer (Free, Open Source).
- Free file transferring service up to 5GB. No needed registration. SendGB keeps files up to 90 days! Unlimited downloads. Password protected transfers! Email notifications for each transfer. No Upload and Download speed limit.
- Fast and very secure digital asset management platform with a user-friendly interface. Allows you to customize download links with your brand's style and logo. Controlled access to all your digital files-anytime, anywhere,on any device and more. .
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- Jirafeau is an open-source web site permitting to upload a file in a simple way and give an unique link to it.
- S42Transfer is an open-source web software allowing uploading and sharing of files.
- A simple tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers.Supports Windows, Mac and Linux PCs and Android phones.Features- No setup required
- Fast and easy file sharing, drop a file into the website and get a shareable link right away.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- A free service to send big files to your friends. Fast, secure and without file size limits.
- Binfer is a direct device-to-device data transfer platform that includes file sharing, sync, web drop, communication and private cloud products. User data is never stored on any third-party servers.