Unicode Crypter Alternatives
Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access. Cryptomator is free and open source software, so you can rest assured there are no backdoors.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cryptomator is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Unicode Crypter.
- - Cryptomator is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Unicode Crypter.
- Encrypted BackupCryptomator uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Cryptomator without registration.
- Privacy focusedCryptomator is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableCryptomator can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineCryptomator can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- End-to-End EncryptionCryptomator has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Ad-freeCryptomator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
[TrueCrypt is not exactly "Open Source", but the source is available. See the reviews to get more information.]Suggest and vote on features
The development of TrueCrypt was ended in 5/2014 after Microsoft terminated support of Windows XP. Windows 8/7/Vista and later offer integrated support for encrypted disks and virtual disk images. Such integrated support is also available on other platforms. You should migrate any data encrypted by TrueCrypt to encrypted disks or virtual disk images supported on your platform.
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories. GnuPG, also known as GPG, is a command line tool with features for easy integration with other applications.Suggest and vote on features
Kleopatra is a certificate manager and a universal crypto GUI.Suggest and vote on features
BitLocker Drive Encryption is a data protection feature that integrates with the operating system and addresses the threats of data theft or exposure from lost, stolen, or inappropriately decommissioned computers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Windows BitLocker is the most popular commercial alternative to Unicode Crypter.
Windows BitLocker Features
AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for encrypting files using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).Suggest and vote on features
AES Crypt Features
AxCrypt is a simple file encryption software for Windows. It integrates seamlessly with your workflow to encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with files.Suggest and vote on features
Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Just drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it however you normally would — but this time with added security. It’s free for both Mac and Windows.Suggest and vote on features
Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages. Manage your GPG Keychain with a few simple clicks and experience the full power of GPG easier than ever before.Suggest and vote on features
Disk Utility is the name of a utility created by Apple for performing disk-related tasks in Mac OS X. These tasks include:
Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort.Suggest and vote on features
Boxcryptor has been acquired by Dropbox on November 29, 2022, and is no longer accepting new users. https://www.boxcryptor.com/en/blog/post/boxcryptor-and-dropbox-user-info/
- - Hat.sh is the most popular Web-based alternative to Unicode Crypter.