UC Browser Alternatives for Linux
UC Browser is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to UC Browser and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to UC Browser are Google Chrome (Free), Brave (Free, Open Source), Opera (Free) and Vivaldi (Free).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- A web browser built for speed, stability and security.
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Chromium is the open-source browser project from which Google Chrome takes its source.
- Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla platform. Made specifically for 64-bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency.