Easily manage the brightness of your monitors in Windows from the system tray.
What is Twinkle Tray?
Twinkle Tray lets you easily manage the brightness levels of multiple monitors. Even though Windows 10 is capable of adjusting the backlight on most monitors, it typically doesn't support external monitors. Windows 10 also lacks any ability to manage the brightness of multiple monitors. This app inserts a new icon into your system tray, where you can click to have instant access to brightness sliders for all compatible monitors.
- Adds a brightness slider to the system tray, similar to the built-in Windows 10 volume panel.
- Normalize backlight across different monitors.
- Can automatically change monitor brightness depending on the time of day.
- Seamlessly blends in with Windows 10. Uses your Personalization settings to match your taskbar.
- Assign hotkeys to adjust brightness per display or all at once.
- Starts up with Windows.
- Available in multiple languages.
Twinkle Tray Screenshots
Twinkle Tray Features
Twinkle Tray information
- 3,272 Stars
- 118 Forks
- 229 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Screen Dimmer
CategorySystem & Hardware
Lists containing Twinkle TrayWolf Icefang's list of good software • My Soft • Software I Love • favs
Recent user activities on Twinkle Tray
- MrUnkown added Twinkle Tray as alternative(s) to Solar Screen Brightness
- caiowilson added Support for Multiple Monitors as a feature to Twinkle Trayca
- caiowilson liked Twinkle Trayca
Support for some displays that are not supported by other software; HEY! THE UI HAS A LITTLE BUG!
Best to controlls any screen dimmer, but limited to the same controls of hardware offers
On my computer using Windows 10 he had several problems. Each time the icon appeared and I was able to click on it to see the current brightness. However, there were rare times when I was able to change the value. And when it happened there was a delay of 2 seconds. So, thinking it was a program error, I restarted it, but it never fully worked for me. For others it may work, but on my normal windows 10 it was not very compatible I don't know why.
Works excellent, not only for adjusting brightness! If your monitor supports it, you can also adjust its contrast, speaker volume .. and even turn off the monitor entirely.
Recent updates and functional. Easy to use and nice UI.
It simple and clean, works like a charm and it's open source