ANSYS SpaceClaim Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeCAD, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to ANSYS SpaceClaim so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ANSYS SpaceClaim alternatives are Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid), SOLIDWORKS (Paid), BRL-CAD (Free, Open Source) and BricsCAD (Paid).
- FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License).
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- SOLIDWORKS is a leading 3D CAD software for design, analysis and product data management.
- Open source 3D geometry modeling system with a robust feature set developed over 20 years.
- BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.
- Open CASCADE Technology is a software development platform freely available in open source.
- Autodesk® Inventor® products offer a comprehensive, flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, product simulation, tooling creation, and design communication.
- CATIA (Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application) (in English usually pronounced /k?'ti?
- DesignSpark Mechanical is a 3D modeling software reported to be easy to use so that all engineers will be able to create and share models.
- SALOME is an open-source software that provides a generic Pre- and Post-Processing platform for numerical simulation. .