The most popular alternative is FreeCAD, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Simulia so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Simulia alternatives are Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid), Autodesk Fusion 360 (Free Personal), SOLIDWORKS (Paid) and BricsCAD (Paid).
- FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License).
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- Integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE featuring collaborative editing and cloud-based computation. Free license available for students and hobbyists.
- SOLIDWORKS is a leading 3D CAD software for design, analysis and product data management.
- BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- The professional furnishing 2D-/3D-tool for everybody:
- Open CASCADE Technology is a software development platform freely available in open source.
- Real-time animation evolves with 3D Video FX, motion paths, HDR and rapid drag & drop creation inside iClone. iClone combines video production with 3D real-time animation.