Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists.
- - Proton Mail is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & Linux alternative to Sendinc.
- - Proton Mail is the most popular free alternative to Sendinc.
Proton Mail Features
Tuta is the world's most secure email service, easy to use and private by design. You get fully encrypted calendars and contacts with all our personal and business email accounts. It has open source iOS and an Android apps.
- - Tuta is the most popular Windows, Mac & Self-Hosted alternative to Sendinc.
Mailbox.org offers a secure e-mail account for home and business use. The domain name, email@example.com, is easy to remember and can be understood anywhere in the world. They have been operating e-mail accounts for more than 20 years and are a highly reliable service provider.
- - Mailbox.org is the most popular commercial alternative to Sendinc.
Mailfence is a secure and private email service that fights for online privacy and digital freedom.
- - Mailfence is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Sendinc.
Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features. The development of Mailpile is funded by a large community of backers and all code related to the project is and will be released under an OSI approved Free Software license.
- - Mailpile is the most popular Open Source alternative to Sendinc.
Mailvelope is a browser extension that allows to exchange encrypted emails following the OpenPGP encryption standard.
Kolab Now provides a suite of intuitive apps in a user friendly environment to make your day to day online comms easier, smarter and most importantly; secure.
- - Kolab Now is the most popular SaaS alternative to Sendinc.
Kolab Now Features
FlowCrypt (formerly CryptUp) is the easiest PGP encryption for Gmail. It behaves just like standard email, except it's encrypted.
Runbox offers email hosting, domain hosting, and web hosting services, as well as custom-made email solutions