OpenPGP AlternativesPrivacy Tools and other similar apps like OpenPGP
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories. GnuPG, also known as GPG, is a command line tool with features for easy integration with other applications.
- - GnuPG is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to OpenPGP.
- - GnuPG is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OpenPGP.
With governments and corporations increasingly infringing upon our privacy, we must take steps to protect our private communications and files. With OpenPGP encryption, you can secure your messages and files to ensure that only the intended recipients are able to read them.
- - iPGMail is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to OpenPGP.
- - iPGMail is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenPGP.
Browser Extension that allows users to share secure end-to-end encrypted file attachments through email, where users own and control their keys and data, without the hassle of managing/storing them.
- - Skizzle Email is the most popular Windows & SaaS alternative to OpenPGP.
Skizzle Email Features
S/MIME (Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) is a standard for public key encryption and signing of MIME data. S/MIME is on an IETF standards track and defined in a number of documents, most importantly RFCs 3369, 3370, 3850 and 3851.
- - S/MIME is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to OpenPGP.
Xecrets File Ez is an easy to use personal desktop application available for Windows, Mac and Linux. It is 100% compatible with AxCrypt, but is less complex without the bells and whistles.