Screenbits is a screen recorder program for Windows 10. It's the perfect tool to record screen for video tutorials, product demos and sharing your gaming experience.
It can record entire screen, a portion of it, single or multiple displays as well as audio from microphone, speakers or both and save it into high quality compressed video files.
You can add watermark text, highlight pointer, use shortcut keys to start/stop recording, configure output quality, frame-rate, dimensions and more. More Info »
Screenbits is lightweight and very easy to use thanks to its simple and clean user interface. it uses little system resources so you can perform the main task while recording the screen without experiencing lags on your system.
Record entire screen or a custom area.
- Record in half or full size
- Record multiple displays
- Adjust quality and frame-rate
- MP4 file format
- High quality compressed video
Record microphone, speakers or other audio devices.
- Record recording and playback devices
- Record up to two devices together
- Adjust bit-rate, sample-rate and number of channels
- High quality compressed audio
Add watermark and highlight pointer
- Customize watermark color, font, outline and position.
- Customize highlight color
Powerful Selection Tool
Easily select any window or region using the powerful selection tool.
- Select and record entire screen, a window, a fixed area or area around the pointer
- Use the magnifier tool for fast and accurate selection
- Full keyboard support to move and resize the selection
Use hotkeys to control recording process outside of the application.
- Choose hotkeys for record/stop and for pause/resume
- Use hotkeys to control the process while it's minimized or in background
Notification Area Integration
Interact with the app entirely through the notification area icon to avoid recording app's UI.
Record and share your gaming experience.