Penteract Password Manager Alternatives
The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Penteract Password Manager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Penteract Password Manager alternatives are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), LastPass (Freemium) and 1Password (Paid).
- A free and open source password manager that keeps all of your passwords safe in one place.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management.
- KeePassDroid is an implementation of the KeePass password safe for the Android platform.
- Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials.
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.