OBS Studio Alternatives
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a rare gem in the world of screen recording and streaming. Besides being free and open source, it works the same across all desktop platforms.
It's also one of the most heavily used tools for simple screen recording. Alternative screen recorders can be filtered with the screen-recorder feature.
Most alternatives are freemium or commercial apps. Similar free apps can be found with the open-source license filter.
- Get The Most Out of Your Live Content!
Finally, you can go live on multiple social networks all at once and in one place.
- Deepin Screen Recorder is a screen recorder tool, it supports to save the recorded screens as gif or mp4 format.
- Take control of your gaming activities—such as screenshots, capturing clips, and streaming—by pressing Win+G on your keyboard.
- Free Cam is free screen recording software for Windows that lets you easily capture all or part of your screen, record your voice & mouse clicks, then edit your video and save it to your computer or share it instantly on YouTube.
- LoiLo Game Recorder is a completely free, fast, simple and very effective videogame recorder.
- A Chrome extension for capturing, editing and sharing screencasts. Save recordings automatically to your Google Drive or publish directly to YouTube.
- Mishira is a personal audiovisual production tool used for editing and broadcasting live video over the internet that has been specifically designed for people who play video...
- HyperCam v2 is a video capture software that records AVI movies (screencam) directly from your monitor, for software presentations, software training, demos, tutorials, and fun!
- Screencast Capture Lite is a tool to continuously capture the desktop screen, storing this information in video files.
- vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. .