OmniGraffle Alternatives for Mac
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo113 draw.io alternatives
(previously also diagrams.net) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams. No login or registration are required and features include the ability to save locally (including SVG), a range of stencils, .
Suggest and vote on features
- - draw.io is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to OmniGraffle.
- - draw.io is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OmniGraffle.
- Works Offlinedraw.io can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark Modedraw.io supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freedraw.io doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightdraw.io consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in draw.io without registration.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with draw.io.
- No Trackingdraw.io will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focuseddraw.io is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Support for Layersdraw.io supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
Opinions about draw.io as a Alternative to OmniGraffleMost users think draw.io is a great OmniGraffle alternative.
Pencil is a standalone app that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.Suggest and vote on features
Pencil Project Features
Opinions about Pencil Project as a Alternative to OmniGraffleMost users think Pencil Project is a great OmniGraffle alternative.
Draw lets you produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is a an excellent package for producing technical drawings, general posters, and much else.Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Draw Features
- PortableLibreOffice - Draw can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LayersLibreOffice - Draw supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightLibreOffice - Draw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLibreOffice - Draw doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Auto LayoutLibreOffice - Draw supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsLibreOffice - Draw can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Import CSV DataLibreOffice - Draw can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Works OfflineLibreOffice - Draw can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just pressing a button. You can use yEd to quickly create flow charts, BPMN and UML diagrams...Suggest and vote on features
yEd Graph Editor Features
Opinions about yEd Graph Editor as a Alternative to OmniGraffleMost users think yEd Graph Editor is a great OmniGraffle alternative.
Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightDia consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineDia can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- WYSIWYG SupportDia integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDia can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Xmind is a full-featured mind mapping and brainstorming tool that helps to unleash creativity, capture inspiration, brainstorm ideas, boost productivity, and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Xmind is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to OmniGraffle.
- - Xmind is the most popular commercial alternative to OmniGraffle.
- Works OfflineXmind can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeXmind doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Handwritten NotesXmind supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Import/Export OPML FeedsImport and export your feed subscriptions into OPML format with Xmind.
- Support for MarkDownXmind supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Privacy focusedXmind is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Xmind simultaneously.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Xmind.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Xmind.
Comments about Xmind as a Alternative to OmniGraffleThis alternative is disputed. Xmind is still a legitimate OmniGraffle alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.Guest
Doesn't serve the same purpose. It's mindmapping app.0Guest
Xmind only does mind maps. Omnigraffle does many other types of diagram.0
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.Suggest and vote on features
Balsamiq Wireframes Features
Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph visualization is a way of representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design...
Gephi is an open-source software for visualizing and analyzing large networks graphs.Suggest and vote on features
Visual brainstorming tool for quickly capturing and organizing your thoughts and ideas on desktop and mobile.Suggest and vote on features
Whimsical is a collaborative visual workspace for creating flowcharts, wireframes, virtual sticky notes, and more!.Suggest and vote on features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Whimsical simultaneously.
- Dark ModeWhimsical supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- No Coding RequiredWhimsical can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Axure RP is the leading tool for rapidly creating wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications and web sites.Axure RP has no features, suggest some!
Comments about Axure RP as a Alternative to OmniGrafflepros, cons and recent comments
Can create flow charts in seconds.0