What is Balsamiq Wireframes?
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.
- Built for Collaboration - teams can meet and design online
- UI Components & Icons - Hundreds of built-in and community-generated UI controls and icons.
- Drag & Drop Simplicity - Assemble elements with the confidence of knowing they can be implemented.
- Export to PNG or PDF - Share or present wireframes on the web, via images, or via interactive PDFs.
- Optimized for Speed - Wireframe at the speed of thought with Quick Add and many keyboards shortcuts.
- Re-usable Symbols - Create templates, masters, and re-usable and customizable component libraries.
- Interactive Prototypes - Linking lets you generate simple prototypes for demos or usability testing.
Balsamiq Wireframes Screenshots
Balsamiq Wireframes Features
Balsamiq Wireframes information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Balsamiq Wireframes as an alternative
easy to use. but adding your own assets not so easy
Penpot and Balsamiq are focussed on UX work, but where Balsamiq is for rough, whick mockups, Penpot is focused on spec ready UI design.