What is Balsamiq Wireframes?
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.
- Built for Collaboration - teams can meet and design online
- UI Components & Icons - Hundreds of built-in and community-generated UI controls and icons.
- Drag & Drop Simplicity - Assemble elements with the confidence of knowing they can be implemented.
- Export to PNG or PDF - Share or present wireframes on the web, via images, or via interactive PDFs.
- Optimized for Speed - Wireframe at the speed of thought with Quick Add and many keyboards shortcuts.
- Re-usable Symbols - Create templates, masters, and re-usable and customizable component libraries.
- Interactive Prototypes - Linking lets you generate simple prototypes for demos or usability testing.
Balsamiq Wireframes Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Balsamiq Wireframes Features
Balsamiq Wireframes information
- Developed byBalsamiq Studios, LLC
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $89 and $178.
- RatingAverage rating of 3.5
- Alternatives76 alternatives listed
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Balsamiq Wireframes, and it has gotten 119 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Balsamiq Wireframes as an alternative
easy to use. but adding your own assets not so easy
Penpot and Balsamiq are focussed on UX work, but where Balsamiq is for rough, whick mockups, Penpot is focused on spec ready UI design.