Balsamiq Wireframes Alternatives
Balsamiq Wireframes is described as 'rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer' and is a well-known app in the Development category. There are more than 50 alternatives to Balsamiq Wireframes for a variety of platforms, including Mac, the Web, Windows, Linux and iPhone. The best alternative is Pencil Project, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Balsamiq Wireframes are Figma (Freemium), Adobe XD (Free Personal), OmniGraffle (Paid) and Penpot (Free, Open Source).
- Pencil is a standalone app or Firefox extension* that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features. View 79 alternatives to Pencil Project
- Free • Open Source
Pencil Project vs Balsamiq WireframesIt's ok as an alternative, but it fails in creating interactive wireframesAll needed in, easy to use, stabel.No possibility to export to html.It's a simple cross-platform tool, but with minimal necessary set of features: * really cross-platform * good collections of shapes, which seems are extendable * export to various formatsQuite good and lots options, and still free
- Adobe XD (Experience Design) is a vector-based tool developed and published by Adobe Inc for designing and prototyping user experience for web and mobile apps. View 53 alternatives to Adobe XD
- Free Personal • Proprietary
Adobe XD vs Balsamiq WireframesOnly allows you to view prototypes not create them
- The collaborative design platform. Wireframe, prototype, design online and create design specs in one place. Or create an integration with our API. View 85 alternatives to MarvelNo screenshots yet
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
- Apple Messages
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Marvel vs Balsamiq WireframesNo an alternative. Marvel is made for making prototypes interactive. Hence it's complementary but not an alternativeThese are completely different apps. You need to upload designs into Marvel and then make them interactive while in Balsamiq you create mockups from existing components.