Balsamiq Wireframes Alternatives
Penpot is the first open-source design & prototyping tool for product teams, that allows full collaboration between designers and developers thanks to features such as Flex Layout and Code Inspect.
- - Penpot is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
- - Penpot is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
Pencil is a standalone app that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
- - Pencil Project is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
Pencil Project Features
Comments about Pencil Project as a Alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes
It's ok as an alternative, but it fails in creating interactive wireframes11
It's a simple cross-platform tool, but with minimal necessary set of features:
- really cross-platform
- good collections of shapes, which seems are extendable
- export to various formats
No possibility to export to html.-4
All needed in, easy to use, stabel.0
Quite good and lots options, and still free1
Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes in real-time on mobile...
- - Figma is the most popular SaaS alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
Opinions about Figma as a Alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes
OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents—quickly—by providing powerful styling tools, keeping lines connected to shapes even when they’re moved, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click.
- - OmniGraffle is the most popular iPad alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
- - OmniGraffle is the most popular commercial alternative to Balsamiq Wireframes.
Penpot Desktop delivers a desktop-like experience for Penpot users with the additional of integrating tabs to conveniently traverse back and forth between projects. Offline support is available through the select your own instance option in settings, as well as the theme...
Penpot Desktop Features
Wireflow is free, online, real-time collaborative, open source tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes.
Whimsical is a collaborative visual workspace for creating flowcharts, wireframes, virtual sticky notes, and more!.
Framer combines the power of code with the ease of visual editing. Prototype beautiful microinteractions or realistic apps. It’s time to design with development in mind.