Using Balsamiq Mockups feels like you are drawing, but its digital, so you can tweak and rearrange controls easily, and the end result is much cleaner. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting.
Designed for Collaboration
Mockups is designed to help you and your team or clients iterate on wireframes as early in the process as possible, when its cheapest to do so. Here are some of the features that support this goal: More Info »
* extreme speed: you can create and tweak designs in real time during a design discussion meeting, whether youre all in the same room or sharing your screen in an online meeting.
* a look no-one is afraid to criticize: wireframes created with Mockups are intentionally rough and low-fidelity. The idea is to encourage as much feedback as possible...no-one will think youll be offended by their input, theyll know immediately that you just threw it together quickly.
* multiple ways to share and get feedback on your designs:
- Mockups exports to common PNG images which can be emailed as attachments, easily embedded in a website or saved in a shared folder.
- Mockups also exports to the clipboard, so that you can simply paste the snapshots to your Word or Powerpoint requirement documents and feature specifications.
- If you are using a plugin version of Mockups, you will be able to embed your Mockups in your wiki pages or bug reports, with access control, versioning and all the great Web Office features youve come to love.
- You can achieve near-real-time collaboration by coupling Mockups for Desktop with a "file sharing in the cloud" service like DropBox (learn more).
- If your colleagues havent bought Mockups, theyll still be able to import your XML code in the free online demo version, tweak it, export it back and email it to you.