Open Source OmniFocus AlternativesTodo List Managers & Task Management Tools like OmniFocus
Suggest and vote on features
- - Focalboard is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to OmniFocus.
- - Focalboard is the most popular Open Source alternative to OmniFocus.
- Kanban BoardFocalboard allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Focalboard simultaneously.
- Privacy focusedFocalboard is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeFocalboard doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
"Effective September 15th, 2023, Mattermost, Inc. staff are no longer reviewing or merging pull requests for either Focalboard or the Mattermost Boards plugin in this repository. We encourage the community to fork this repository for continued development and contributions."
WeekToDo is a free and Open Source minimalist weekly planner. With WeekToDo you can start improving your productivity by defining and managing your week and your tasks in an easy and intuitive way.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedWeekToDo is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in WeekToDo without registration.
- Dark ModeWeekToDo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- RemindersWeekToDo allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Works OfflineWeekToDo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Distraction-freeWeekToDo has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Ad-freeWeekToDo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- SubtasksWeekToDo allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
- No TrackingWeekToDo will not track you or use your personal data.
Taskwarrior is an ambitious project bringing sophisticated capabilities to a simple and elegant productivity tool. You'll find it has customizable reports, charts, GTD features, Lua extensions, device synching and more, all while our international team provides excellent...Suggest and vote on features
Think of Vikunja like the notebook you have with all your things to keep track of. But better.Suggest and vote on features
The ultimate task management solution for seamless organization and efficiency.Suggest and vote on features
- Dark ModeDone supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Experience Condution, a powerful yet incredibly simple check-list application that supports your needs from study, business, and life. Bring Condution with you across the Globe and let it be your second brain — so you can focus on living your best life.Suggest and vote on features
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Condution.
- SubtasksCondution allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
- Calendar ViewCondution has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Condution without registration.
- Works OfflineCondution can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Condution simultaneously.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Git SupportCondution supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- RemindersCondution allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
Todo app that uses cognitive psychology to trick brain into completing tasks and feeling good about itSuggest and vote on features
Tracks is a web-based application to help you implement David Allen’s Getting Things Done™ methodology. It was built using Ruby on Rails, and comes with a built-in webserver (WEBrick), so that you can run it on your own computer if you like.Tracks has no features, suggest some!
Command line todo list with git sync.Suggest and vote on features
Simple way to manage your todo list in AJAX style. Written in PHP and jQuery. Data stored in SQLite or MySQL database. Distributed under the GNU GPL License.
Multiple lists Task notes Tags (and tag cloud) Due dates (input format: y-m-d, m/d/y, d.m.y, m/d, d.m) Priorit.Suggest and vote on features
- No TrackingmyTinyTodo will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freemyTinyTodo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightmyTinyTodo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in myTinyTodo without registration.
- Distraction-freemyTinyTodo has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Support for MarkDownmyTinyTodo supports MarkDown for document formatting.
Put your most important task or goal in the menu bar. Its presence there will help remind you without being annoying.Suggest and vote on features
One Thing Features