Office Reader Alternatives
LibreOffice is a free and open-source office suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and is available on all operating systems. It is an independently-developed version of the OpenOffice.org suite.
- - LibreOffice is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Office Reader.
- - LibreOffice is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Office Reader.
Microsoft 365 (formerly Microsoft Office Suite) is an office suite of applications, servers and services.
- - Microsoft 365 (Office) is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Office Reader.
- - Microsoft 365 (Office) is the most popular commercial alternative to Office Reader.
Microsoft 365 (Office) Features
Apache OpenOffice is a leading open-source office suite that offers free applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, graphics, databases and more. All data is stored in an open standard format, though Open Office can also read and write files from other common...
Apache OpenOffice Features
WPS Office is a free, lightweight, feature-rich comprehensive office suite with high compatibility. Capable of handling texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF files.
WPS Office Features
Zoho is an all-in-one online office suite. Zoho gears itself towards businesses, increasing your productivity and offering easy, real-time collaboration. Zoho offers a peace of mind with ad-free and outstanding privacy and provides many online office tools, including a word...
- - Zoho is the most popular Web-based alternative to Office Reader.
Calligra Suite is an office and graphic art suite by KDE. It is available for desktop PCs, tablet computers, and smartphones. It contains applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, vector graphics, and editing databases.
The enterprise-ready edition of LibreOffice provides you the powerful on-premise office suites, that enable you to access documents, author new content and work collaboratively. For Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and Chrome OS.
- - Collabora Office is the most popular SaaS alternative to Office Reader.
Collabora Office Features
iWork is an office suite by Apple. It includes Pages, a word processing and desktop publishing application, Keynote, a presentation package, and Numbers, a spreadsheet application.
OfficeSuite is a cross-platform office suite for Windows PC, Android, and iOS. It has powerful modules for DOCUMENTS, SPREADSHEETS, PRESENTATIONS, and PDF files.
OfficeSuite is compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files.
Create, view and edit native Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- View, edit and create Word 2007/2008 files
- View, edit and create Excel 2007/2008 files
- View, edit and create PowerPoint 2007/2008 files View native Adobe PDF files
- Supports embedded graphics and.
Docs To Go Features
Create high-quality documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more. Experience unmatched compatibility, with support for over 60 file types, including the latest Microsoft 365 (Office) formats. Open and manage PDFs with .
Corel WordPerfect Office Features
Murena Cloud is your personal email account, your agenda and contacts, your drive on the cloud and your online office suite. All combined in one single service at murena.io, simple to use. It is powered by proven open-source software like NextCloud and OnlyOffice.