NAKIVO Backup & Replication
Fast, reliable and affordable data protection solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
- Paid • Proprietary
- File Recovery Tool
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is NAKIVO Backup & Replication?
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable data protection solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. NAKIVO Backup & Replication delivers incremental, application-aware backup, instant recovery, ransomware protection and disaster recovery orchestration, saving time and money for SMBs and large enterprises.
- Deploy in 2 minutes: Pre-configured VMware and Nutanix AHV Virtual Appliance, NAS devices (QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, NETGEAR, FreeNAS or Western Digital), 1-click Windows installer, 1-command Linux installer, pre-configured Amazon Machine Image
- Protect VMs: Native, agentless, image-based, application-aware backup for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V VMs, Nutanix AHV, and Amazon EC2 instances
- Protect physical machines: Image-based, application-aware, incremental backups of Windows and Linux servers, and workstations.
- Protect Microsoft 365 application data: Back up and recover Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online data.
- Increase backup speed: Forever-incremental backups with CBT/RCT/CRT, LAN-free data transfer, network acceleration, up to 2 times performance boost when installed on NAS
- Reduce backup size: Exclusion of swap files and partitions, global backup deduplication, variable backup compression
- Ensure recoverability: Instant backup and replica verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs, backup copy offsite/to the cloud (Amazon S3/Wasabi/Microsoft Azure)
- Decrease recovery time: Instant recovery of VMs, files, application objects (Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and SQL are supported), DR with VM replicas, reliable P2V recovery
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Screenshots
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Features
NAKIVO Backup & Replication information
Comments and Reviews
- File Recovery
- Backup and Restore
- Virtual machine
CategoriesBackup & Sync • OS & Utilities • File Management • Security & Privacy • Network & Admin
Recent user activities on NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- angieqiao added NAKIVO Backup & Replication as alternative(s) to Vinchin
- Mr_N0b0dy added NAKIVO Backup & Replication as alternative(s) to Data Protector
- Mr_N0b0dy added NAKIVO Backup & Replication as alternative(s) to System Center Data Protection Manager
Easy to configure and versatile. Nakivo is very easy to install, in fact can be installed in under 20 minutes. In conjunction with a certified NAS can eliminate the need for Operating System, PC with tremendous RAM & CPU, Windows Updates, .net compatibilities and other day-to-day digital nightmares. As more all less ALL hypervisor backup software rely on manufacture’s proprietary code, Nakivo have the same functionality with other vendors software without the their hassle. It has an excellent deduplication rate and you can easily export deduplicated backups via USB disks, which is my preferred media when I run Nakivo from my NAS. Of course, there are elements that can be refined, but which software is perfect? Given that for more than ten years I was using other software to backup my hypervisors, I can say that I know my trade and willingly traded off other -notorious- hypervisor backup software with Nakivo.
Nakivo Backup Protects My Virtual World
Nakivo Protects my Virtual environment from possible data loss. It offers execelent recovery times. It out performs other products tested on the market. My virtual Environment is safe in Nakivo's hand. I found it so easy to use and setup too. It's alerts and notifications are very usefull. The software works so well and is relaible. It can be left alone to work well with peace of mind. The data transfer rates are very good.
The Gui is excellently layed out. Working from an applicnce is really efffective. Keep up the good work !
[Edited by apenna63, December 11]
Great backup app for VMware ESXi. I use it for my home lab and impressed with the ease of use and functionality. The great thing is that you gett a fully functional free version for 2 VMs - so you can use it in a small lab at no cost ;-) The paid vesrion has more functions which are worth buying
We recently changed from a Ve* product to Nakivo ... why? It is simple to use, it have all the great functionalities and the price is half of the price which we paid to their competitor last year.
Perfect solution to market products to back up VMs. A wide range of functions, the ability to install on the NAS from SYNOLOGY and WD. The high speed of the program. Excellent technical support. This solution is perfect for a small office or a large enterprise. The price of the Pro version of the Essentials below competitors. I recommend to buy and use. Low price, the lack of competition. Adequate technical support.
If you want to keep it simple, you can't go far wrong with Nakivo for backing up your VMware environment. I've used many products in different places but Nakivo has probably been the easiest to set up and then "fire and forget". Compared to others its also pretty good value (sufficiently good to change my preference in at least one deployment). Installation is just deploying a single Virtual Appliance and everything else is from an easy to understand web interface. Nakivo replaced by previous solution after a three day trial during which I was able to take full backups of all VMs and shutdown the previous backup product. Overall pretty impressed.
I've been using the Nakivo demo and have been very impressed. We've installed this on a separate Synology device and are backupg up VMs in VCenter. The snapshots/backups it performs have been flawless. Much, much easier than using ghettoVCB and cronjobs.
The web interface is clean and simple although its not Mobile friendly (yet). Perhaps that will be in a future update?