NAKIVO Backup & Replication Alternatives
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo152 Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office alternatives
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Microsoft, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems.
- - Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
- - Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is the most popular commercial alternative to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Features
Veeam Backup works with both standalone ESXi and Hyper-V hosts, as well as with large virtual deployments. Whether you run a test lab or a production environment.
- - Veeam Backup & Replication is the most popular free alternative to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
Vinchin is a professional provider of data protection solutions for enterprises. It provides a series of data backup, instant recovery, and offsite DR solutions for private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- - Vinchin is the most popular Linux alternative to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
CloudBacko can back up your data concurrent or sequential to multiple destinations, including Amazon S3, AWS compatible storages, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, China Telecom eYun, FTP / SFTP sites, external USB drive, and local...
Fully automated live cloud migration from any source platform (VMware, Hyper-V, MS Azure, GCP, BAre Metal) to any target platform. Cloud-native Disaster Recovery solution with Best-In-Class RPO and RTO.
vSphere Data Protection is a backup and recovery solution designed for vSphere environments. Powered by EMC Avamar, it provides agent-less, image-level virtual machine backups to disk. It also provides application-aware protection for business-critical Microsoft applications...
- - vSphere Data Protection is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
vSphere Data Protection FeaturesDiscontinued
The company announced the End of Life of vSphere Data Protection in April 2017
Data Protector software (originally Omniback) is automated backup and recovery software for single-server to enterprise environments, supporting disk storage or tape storage targets. It provides cross-platform, online backup of data for Microsoft Windows, Unix, and Linux...
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo19 System Center Data Protection Manager alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) is a robust enterprise backup and recovery system that contributes to your BCDR strategy by facilitating the backup and recovery of enterprise data.