The most popular alternative is FreeMind, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MindManager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MindManager alternatives are yEd Graph Editor (Free), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), XMind (Freemium) and Freeplane (Free, Open Source).
- Free and open source, Java-based mind-mapping app for the desktop featuring a hierarchical editor that emphasizes folding.
- yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just...
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- Extensible, multi-platform mind mapping creation, analysis and presentation software.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- Visual brainstorming tool for quickly capturing and organizing your thoughts and ideas on desktop and mobile.
- MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping.