MindBerry AlternativesMind Mapping Tools and other similar apps like MindBerry
Draw lets you produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is a an excellent package for producing technical drawings, general posters, and much else.
Suggest and vote on features
- - LibreOffice - Draw is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to MindBerry.
- - LibreOffice - Draw is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MindBerry.
LibreOffice - Draw Features
- PortableLibreOffice - Draw can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LayersLibreOffice - Draw supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightLibreOffice - Draw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLibreOffice - Draw doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Auto LayoutLibreOffice - Draw supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsLibreOffice - Draw can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Import CSV DataLibreOffice - Draw can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Works OfflineLibreOffice - Draw can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just pressing a button. You can use yEd to quickly create flow charts, BPMN and UML diagrams...
Suggest and vote on features
- - yEd Graph Editor is the most popular Web-based alternative to MindBerry.
yEd Graph Editor Features
FreeMind is a premier free mind-mapping software written in Java. The recent development has hopefully turned it into high productivity tool. We are proud that the operation and navigation of FreeMind is faster than that of MindManager because of one-click "fold /...Suggest and vote on features
Last version from 2016. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/freemind/files/
Freeplane is a powerful and free software for building mind maps. It is a redesigned version of the well known FreeMind , and is created by one of FreeMind's key developers.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for scriptingFreeplane supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableFreeplane can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineFreeplane can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Freeplane.
- Support for LaTeXFreeplane supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
Xmind is a full-featured mind mapping and brainstorming tool that helps to unleash creativity, capture inspiration, brainstorm ideas, boost productivity, and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Xmind is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to MindBerry.
- - Xmind is the most popular commercial alternative to MindBerry.
- Works OfflineXmind can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeXmind doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Handwritten NotesXmind supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Import/Export OPML FeedsImport and export your feed subscriptions into OPML format with Xmind.
- Support for MarkDownXmind supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Privacy focusedXmind is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Xmind simultaneously.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Xmind.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Xmind.
PlantUML is an open-source tool that uses simple textual descriptions to draw UML diagrams. The generator can be run anywhere within JVM and integrated with various application such as wiki, text editor, IDE, programming language, documentation generator, and others.Suggest and vote on features
TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map.Suggest and vote on features
MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping. Unlike traditional mind mapping tools, MindMeister allows for real-time brainstorming sessions between an unlimited number of users and requires only a standard web browser.Suggest and vote on features
Google Drawings, part of Google Drive, allows users to collaborate creating, sharing, and editing images or drawings. It can be used for creating charts, diagrams, designs, flow-charts, etc.Suggest and vote on features
Google Drawings Features
Coggle is a simple, beautiful, powerful way of structuring information. It's designed to help you understand things, and then share your knowledge by arranging your document in the same way that your mind works.Suggest and vote on features
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Coggle simultaneously.
- Support for MarkDownCoggle supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Support for LaTeXCoggle supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings. Create strategic plans. Organize anything. Watch the video to see how you can do more with MindManager.Suggest and vote on features
Visual brainstorming tool for quickly capturing and organizing your thoughts and ideas on desktop and mobile.Suggest and vote on features