MindBerry is described as 'mind-mapping software for BlackBerry smartphones' and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are more than 50 alternatives to MindBerry for a variety of platforms, including Mac, Windows, the Web, iPhone and iPad. The best alternative is yEd Graph Editor, which is free. Other great apps like MindBerry are LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), XMind (Paid), FreeMind (Free, Open Source) and Freeplane (Free, Open Source).
- 73 alternatives
- MyDraw is an easy to use, yet powerful diagramming software that lets you create a large number of diagrams like flowcharts, organizational charts, mind maps, network diagrams, floor plans, family trees, business model diagrams, and many more. View 125 alternatives to MyDraw
- Paid • Proprietary
- All In One Idea Note. View 129 alternatives to ThinkSpace : Mind Map & Note
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Clickcharts flowchart software allows for easy drawing of diagrams and flowcharts to provide a way of organising and displaying data. Lay out your ideas, organisation and processes or create UML, Venn or mind map diagrams with this flow diagram maker. View 115 alternatives to ClickCharts
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Kindle Fire
- Blumind is a lightweight and powerful mind mapping tool, and it is free for everyone. View 73 alternatives to Blumind
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 3.2.1107.18434, released in November 2014, can be still downloaded from their official Google Drive account.
- Free • Proprietary