Microsoft Office Outlook Alternatives for Linux
Microsoft Office Outlook is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Thunderbird, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Office Outlook and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Microsoft Office Outlook are Evolution (Free, Open Source), Mailspring (Freemium), Geary (Free, Open Source) and Claws Mail (Free, Open Source).
- Free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features!.
- Evolution is a personal information management application that provides integrated mail, calendaring, address book and task list functionality.
- Boost your productivity and send better email with Mailspring, a beautiful, fast email client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mailspring is free to use and an optional pro version adds read receipts, send later, reminders and more.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop.
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring Quick response Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- KMail is the email component of Kontact, the integrated personal information manager of KDE. Kontact is a personal information manager and groupware software suite for KDE.
- Mutt is a small but very powerful text-based mail client for Unix operating systems.
- BlueMail is a modern, mobile first, powerful Email management tool with a sleek design, unified inbox and support for all your accounts: IMAP,Exchange,POP3.
- Personal Information Manager (Mail, Contact, Calendar and more).
- Sylpheed is a simple, lightweight but featureful, and easy-to-use e-mail client (mailer, MUA).