Microsoft Office Outlook Alternatives for iPhone
There are many alternatives to Microsoft Office Outlook for iPhone if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPhone alternative is Spark, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Office Outlook and many of them are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Microsoft Office Outlook are Apple Mail (Free), Airmail (Paid), BlueMail (Free Personal) and Spike (Freemium).
- E-mail app with all the great features: swipes (long/short), snooze, add (multiple) attachments from the cloud, support for various e-mail services and more.
- There’s big news attached. The best way to manage email on a Mac, according to Apple.
- Airmail is a lightweight and lightning fast mail client for Mac. Feature list:Accounts:- Unified Inbox and folders- Multi Account with editable html signatures.
- BlueMail is a modern, mobile first, powerful Email management tool with a sleek design, unified inbox and support for all your accounts: IMAP,Exchange,POP3.
- Bring your workspace together into one unified app. It’s everything your team has been looking for in a productivity and messaging app, but easier, and all with your email. Welcome to the shortest path to done. .
- Keep track of your busy schedule and share it with others using Calendar. Create separate calendars — one for home, another for school, a third for work, and so on.
- The powerful, full-featured Personal Information Manager for Windows offering Email, Synchronization, Portability, Network support, Android and iOS versions.
- TypeApp is an all-free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push...
- Canary is an exciting new email client for Mac that offers a full set of powerful features with one key difference - your emails are not stored on a 3rd party server.