IronCAD AlternativesCAD Software & 3D Modelers like IronCAD
FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License). FreeCAD is aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other...
Suggest and vote on features
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to IronCAD.
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to IronCAD.
- Parametric ModelingFreeCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Procedural ModelingFreeCAD can create or modify 3D models and textures based on a sequence of rules.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in FreeCAD without registration.
- Ad-freeFreeCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineFreeCAD can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for LayersFreeCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- PortableFreeCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingFreeCAD will not track you or use your personal data.
SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering, film, and video game design—and available in a freeware version, SketchUp Make, and a paid...
Suggest and vote on features
- - SketchUp is the most popular Web-based alternative to IronCAD.
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
AutoCAD is a leading CAD (computer-aided design) software used professionally throughout architectural, electrical, mechanical and other engineering and design industries. It was once available under a perpetual license but is now accessed solely through a subscription.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to IronCAD.
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular commercial alternative to IronCAD.
Autodesk AutoCAD Features
- Ad-freeAutodesk AutoCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Parametric ModelingAutodesk AutoCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Autodesk AutoCAD simultaneously.
- Support for scriptingAutodesk AutoCAD supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
Dune 3D operates as a parametric 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software. It provides users with the capability to sketch and constrain both in 2D and 3D dimensions. Furthermore, it allows for the addition of chamfers and fillets to designs.Suggest and vote on features
Dune 3D Features
- LightweightDune 3D consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeDune 3D doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Dune 3D without registration.
- PortableDune 3D can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Parametric ModelingDune 3D can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
SOLIDWORKS is a leading 3D CAD software for design, analysis and product data management. SOLIDWORKS solutions can help boost productivity, harness intelligence, foster innovation, and facilitate collaboration.Suggest and vote on features
BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.Suggest and vote on features
nanoCAD is a pro-grade 2D CAD system with native DWG support and full customizability. It is totally free, for business, professional, or personal purposes. It is fast, lightweight, capable, and , unlike most free CAD programs, completely uncrippled. nanoCAD includes:Suggest and vote on features
KOMPAS-3D is for creating three-dimensional associative models for individual parts and assembly's containing both original and standardized elements. The parametric technology allows quickly obtaining models for typical products basing on a once designed prototype.Suggest and vote on features
View, capture, personalize, and print 3D models. Download many kinds of 3D files and edit them using the 3D modeling space. Take a picture with your webcam and make it 3D.Suggest and vote on features
Microsoft 3D Builder Features
Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites using building blocks. Finished assets are compatible with most available game engines.
GstarCAD is well-known alternative CAD software of high compatibility with ACAD. With 27 years of continuous improvement and innovation, today GstarCAD is far ahead in performance, stability and becomes leading CAD software in the world.GstarCAD has no features, suggest some!