Igiko Management Tools are a common set of web-based tools designed to provide users with features for remote access, management and monitoring of physical and virtual machines within a permission-based security model.
The main Igiko's features are:
• Easy installation. All you need is a Windows machine with .NET Framework 4.5 installed. The IT environment you are going to work with can be domain or workgroup based. More Info »
• Modern web console. You only need a web browser to work with the console.
• All features are available for physical Windows machines and Hyper-V virtual machines.
• Configurable User Permissions. Domain administrators can configure what users will have what rights to specific objects.
• Basic Management. You can start, shut down, restart, pause, resume a host/VM, perform operations immediately or schedule them for a later time. You can also install or uninstall software remotely.
• Monitoring. Igiko continuously monitors the performance of all available objects. You can view each counter on dedicated graphs. Based on this data, Igiko can trigger alarms if some of the performance values get out of the range. These alarms are calculated on a per- user basis. Each user can configure their own threshold values for the warning and error levels.
• Web Remote Desktop. Igiko has a built-in remote desktop gateway that allows you to establish connections with any computer or VM located within your local network.
We’re ready to customize, rebrand, and enhance our functionality and integrate it with any existing software to fit your needs. Just send us a request! If you’re missing any functionality and think it will add significant value to the product, feel free to contact us with your ideas. We are open to your suggestions